HDFC Gold Loan in Delhi
If you are a citizen of Delhi and you want a gold loan in HDFC Bank You can easily get the Gold Loan in Delhi from HDFC Bank within a few minutes. All you need is gold and some documents. You can get financial aid to start your new business, or you can fulfill any of your personal needs. And the best thing about the gold loan is that it can be approved within a few minutes. You do not need to do formalities like you have to do in case of other loans like a personal loan or car loan. You can fill online form for the HDFC Gold Loan in Delhi at lendingwale.com. On our site, you can easily get to know about the interest rate and the eligibility criteria as well. As we know that HDFC is on the reliable financial organization so there is no fear of fraud.
Why Gold Loan
Gold Loan is useful in many essences but most important is that your gold will be at the safest place. The bank takes full guaranty of your gold. Even if you want to put your gold in bank lockers safely and securely then you have to pay to the bank for it but bank provides you locker only not security. So it’s better to get a Gold Loan, you will get money and security at the same time. Bank will be responsible for any kind of miss happening. Gold loan is available at very fewer interest rates in many banks. So many nonbanking financial companies also provide you a Gold Loan, and very less paperwork is required to complete these formalities.
Forms of Gold Accepted For A Gold Loan
• You need to have gold of purity 18 carats to 22 carats. It can in any form given below
• Bank accepts Gold jewelry to get a gold loan in HDFC Bank.
• Sometimes the bank accepts gold coins also accepted but there are some terms and conditions applied.
• The raw form of gold is not acceptable.
What is not acceptable?
Gold coins are not accepted.
• The raw form of gold is also not accepted. But if you have other jewelry along with it then it would be acceptable.
• Solo Mangalsutra is not accepted.
Why Only HDFC Gold Loan
Not every bank or financial organization in Delhi provides a gold loan but there are some who do. Then why we should choose HDFC Gold Loan over them. There are some reasons for this. HDFC is offering gold loan under a scheme sampoorna bharosa. This is available in every branch of HDFC bank in Delhi. HDFC Bank in Delhi offers low EMI’s to the customers. The bank is ready to give you money against the gold ornaments pledged by you. Bank has the power to refuse your case if they don’t find it sound enough. The loan amount can be used for any personal purposes but the customer is completely restricted to use this loan to buy gold.
• HDFC is one of the reputed banks not only in India but overseas also. This is the best gold loan provider bank in India
• Bank provides a very secure procedure to give gold loan and your ornaments are going to be in a secured system, and the bank is responsible totally for the security of your jewels.
• HDFC bank offers total transparency towards their customers. There is nothing that is hidden from the customer. Bank gives information about each and everything before sanctioning the loan.
• Interest rates are low as compared to other banks. Interest rates are so rational that one can easily afford them.
• Execution process for a gold loan is very fast. The loan will get approval within 10 minutes and will disburse within an hour.
• Bank takes care of the needs of the farmers especially. It provides a special rate of interest to agriculturists.
• Besides this, the documentation is very less for the gold loan.
• Although gold loan starts from Rs. 50000 it can be less than Rs. 50000 for rural areas.
There are some conditions that the applicant should fulfill to get a gold loan. These are :
- Age of the applicant should be more than 18 years and less than 65 years. He/she should be able to return the loan amount on time.
- Applicant should have gold in the form of coins/ jewelry/bricks. But the purity of the gold should be 18 carats to 24 carats.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The process of documentation is very easy and simple. • Identity proof (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license) can be any one of them. Everyone easily has these documents so there is no problem with the submission.• 3 passport size photos
• A passport can be an ID proof .because a passport has a name, age, address and photograph of the customer. If you are having a passport then there is no need to bring your address proof separately.
• Residence proof can be Aadhar card, voter card, and passport (Passport/Id card/voter card/driving license). Electricity and water bill for the last three months because these are the proofs that you are residing in that particular place.
• Driving license can also be a proof of identity and residence proof because it contains the name, date of birth and a photograph of the customer.
• Aadhar card provided by UIDAI that contains biometric details of the customers like age date of birth and photograph of the individual.
• PAN card is the permanent account number that is provided to the customers and it prevents from the financial frauds. So it can also be an identity/residence proof. Pan card is very essential document under KYC (know your customer) formality.
• Ration card can also be a residence proof because it provides enough information about the applicant.
• A signature proof is also required to get a Gold Loan.
- Interest rates of HDFC Bank in Delhi start from 11% and these can increase up to 15%.
- You can return your loan within 6 months to four years.
- Gold loan processing fee – 0 to 0.5% of the sanctioned amount of gold loan. Bank would charge 2% penal charges over the original loan interest rate on the overdue amount.
- Prepayment charges – Nil to1% of the principal amount
• On lendingwale.com you can get all access to so many quires simultaneously.
• Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
• Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
• Even more, documents pick up facility from your doorstep is available.
• There can be a little more negotiation in interest rates.
Delhi is the capital of India. The population of Delhi is very large. Besides that many people work there for their alimony. Delhi has so many places to explore for tourists too. Red Fort, Jama Masjid Mosque, are some famous monuments in Delhi. The population of Delhi is more than 2 Crores. There are so many colleges and universities in Delhi. Delhi is the biggest territory of India. It was formed in 1911.
|Leading Gold Loan Providers|
|HDFC Gold Loan||ICICI Gold Loan||Muthoot Gold Loan||Manappuram Gold Loan|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||SBI Gold Loan||Yes Bank Gold Loan||PNB Gold Loan|