Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
When a person needs quick money without much documentation, thinks of taking a gold loan. Gold Loan means taking the loan against your gold ornaments. Banks offer Low-interest rates in case of a gold loan. It is the best way to make a loan if you have gold ornaments to keep and it can save you from facing financial crisis. Gold is the most precious metals in India, and gifting the Gold is an old tradition of our culture. However, the service of Gold Loan has changed the scenario of how people use Gold. Nowadays, people buy Gold to overcome financial problems in life. The Fincare Small finance Bank Gold Loan is here to help you with all your gold loan problems. The security of Gold will be the primary concern of the bank.
Eligibility for taking Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan
- Firstly, the age of the customer should not be less than 18 years.
- Secondly, the applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The quality of the Gold should be 18 karats to 22 karats.
- The applicant should have Gold in an appropriate form.
- The customer must have an account with the bank.
Documents required by the bank are:
- Firstly, Identity Proof is required. It can be an Aadhar Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport.
- Secondly, One proof of residence is also required while applying for a gold loan; it can also be an Aadhar Card/ Card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/Driving License/ passport/Ration Card/Electricity/water bills of last three months with the name of the applicant.
- Two colored photographs.
Additional Documentation for Loan on Gold
- The bank needs a Proof of ownership of Land if you are applying for an agriculture gold loan.
- Land Proof – In the case of Agriculture Loan on Gold of more than Rs. 1 lac. The proof is not needed for allied agriculture purposes.
- Required a Demand Promissory Note – Certificate by the Jewel Appraiser (Bank will arrange).
- Besides Income Proof of Salary Certificate as well as Form No.16.
Interest Rates and other charges
- The interest rate charged by the bank is 10.70%
- The loan processing fee is also very low i.e. 0.85%
- Further, the pre-closure charge is 0-2%
- Lastly, the amount given in the form of loan is from Rs. 10 thousand to 1 crore
Why take a loan from Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan?
- Firstly, the bank is very dedicated to its customers.
- Secondly High Loan amount from a minimum in thousands to a crore.
- Thirdly, Quick processing.
- Instant Processing and Disbursal.
- Lousy credit history/ CIBIL score, not an issue.
- Minimum documentation required.
- Also, the lowest interest rate.
- Furthermore, there are flexible repayment options.
About Fincare Small Finance Bank
Fincare Small Finance Bank was previously known as Disha Microfin Limited. It has about 25 operational branches across in India state Gujarat, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Andhra Pradesh. Besides that, Founder and CEO of Fincare are Rajeev Yadav. The bank was given the Fincare small finance bank (SFB) license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
How to apply through Lendingwale
- When you apply for Fincare Small Finance Bank Gold Loan from lendingwale.com, you will get by so many benefits.
- You have to fill the Gold Loan form, and you will get a call from our side automatically.
- Besides that, you may get some more concessions on the interest rates.
- Therefore there is no need to go to the bank.
- Even more, documents pick up facility from your doorstep is available.
|Leading Gold Loan Providers|
|HDFC Gold Loan||ICICI Gold Loan||Muthoot Gold Loan||Manappuram Gold Loan|
|Axis Bank Gold Loan||SBI Gold Loan||Yes Bank Gold Loan||PNB Gold Loan|